Automationstechnik Sp. z o.o is oriented to the needs of the client manufacturer of technologically advanced equipment for the automation of production and complete production lines.
Automationstechnik specializes in the construction of equipment and lines for manufacturers of automotive, electrical, electronics, food, household chemicals.
Automationstechnik is a business partner of companies:
- Bosch Rexroth – Assembly technology, Linear motion technology, Drives and control systems;
- FMW Friedrich – Riveting radial with control of the riveting process;
- Mäder Pressen-Toggle Presses, Pneumatic Presses, Rack + Pinion Presses;
- Fimotec Fischer-Vibration Feeders;
- Bosch Production Toools;
- Orgatex- Visual Tools Management;
- Bloksma- Ergonomics, electrical, pneumatical lifters;
The company’s goal is to provide customers with high quality products and solutions as well as services related to the construction and modernization of both simple as well as high-tech jobs and assembly lines.
With experienced staff of designers and programmers company also develops custom design solutions. Mechanical designs are made using modern 3D software company Autodesk. Each project is implemented comprehensively – from the stage of 3D visualization through installation, commissioning and warranty service.
- Year 1996 – Setting up of Automationstechnik;
- Year 1996 – beginning of cooperation with Bosch in Stuttgart;
- Year 1999 – the first design and construction of machines for the company TRW Częstochowa;
- Year 2000- setting up of cooperation with FMW Friedrich;
- Year 2004- beginning of cooperation with companies Mäder Pressen, Fimotec Fischer;
- Year 2009- establish cooperation with Orgatex;
- Year 2013- beginning of cooperation with Bloksma;