Toggle presses produce nominal end force at the end of the stroke. A large force can be exerted at the exact point it is required.
The manual force of 120 N to be applied is user-friendly. As many applications require less force, fatigue-free working is possible even with serial production.
- Choice of different stroke lengths;
- Extra stable press base design;
- Daylight easily adjustable by means of the standart press head threaded spindle height adjustment;
- The nominal force of the press can be achieved with moderate applied force;
Rack and pinion presses transmit their force constantly over the whole stroke length. The direct transmission of force via the manual lever allows fine control. Rack and pinion presses are therefore used where a constant force characteristic over a longer
stroke is required
- Can be turned through 360°: adaptable for any body size and application;
- Lever angled to the side: free view of work area and ergonomically comfortable position;
- R/L Version -simple and easy conversion for left-handers without losing the tool setting. Ideal for job sharing on one press.