Pursuant to Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing of Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as GDPR) Automationstechnik Sp. z o. o., informs that:
- The administrator of your personal data processed in connection with the conclusion and performance of the contract, including in particular your name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address, address, position, is Automationstechnik sp. z o. o. with its registered office at ul. Rzemieślnicza 1, 30-363 Kraków, NIP number: 6791168790, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Kraków – Śródmieście in Kraków, 11th Commercial Division under the National Court Register number 0000191568; REGON 003915177 (hereinafter referred to as PDA).
- If you did not provide your personal data directly to the PDA, your personal data was provided to the PDA by an entity on behalf of which you act or the entity that provided your personal data to the PDA as necessary to conclude and perform a contract for this entity.
- It is possible that we obtained the data from commonly available sources, such as websites, Linkedin, Goldenline, CEIDG or National Court Register.
- The PDA can be contacted via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, via telephone: 12 263 7755 or by post: ul. Rzemieślnicza 1, 30-363 Kraków.
- The legal basis for your personal data processing is:
- performance of this contract or taking action at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of the contract (art.6 (1b) GDPR),
- a legal obligation, especially of an accounting nature, that Automationstechnik Sp. z o.o., is subject to (art. 6 paragraph (1c) of the GDPR),
- legally justified interest of Automationstechnik Sp. z o. o., in order to establish, assert or defend claims (art. 6 (1f) of the GDPR).
- The purpose of collecting personal data is the realization and performance of this contract.
- The categories of the processed data are: names and surnames, telephone number, e-mail address, address and position.
- Providing personal data is necessary to conclude and perform the contract or take action before its conclusion. If the data is not provided, it may be impossible or difficult to conclude and perform the contract or to take action before its conclusion.
- In the case of the data that has been transferred to the PDA in order to perform the contract or in connection with business relations between the parties to the contract, the premise for data processing is the legitimate interest of the PDA.
- Personal data will be stored during the term of the contract and after its termination for the period required by law, i.e., no longer than 6 years after the end of such cooperation; however, after the expiry of the contract or termination of cooperation, the processing will be only for archival, tax and pursuing possible claims.
- Personal data will be transferred only to subcontractors of Automationstechnik Sp. z o. o., i.e.: IT service providers, debt collection companies, law firms, postal or courier companies, companies conducting payment activities (e.g. banks) to service the payment process at their request to the extent permitted by law and persons authorized by the PDA, as well as other entities/persons/bodies to the extent and on the terms specified by law.
- Personal data will not be transferred to third countries/international organizations.
- Automationstechnik Sp. z o. o. does not perform automated decision making, including profiling.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data and the right to correct it.
- 15. In cases specified by law, you have the right to request the deletion of personal data, request to limit the processing of personal data, the right to transfer personal data and the right to object to the processing of personal data.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data i.e. the Chairman of the Personal Data Protection Office, when you decide that the PDA has violated the provisions regarding the protection of personal data.
Information on the right to object:
Due to the fact that your personal data will be processed by the PDA for purposes resulting from the legitimate interest of the PDA, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data for the above-mentioned purpose for reasons related to your particular situation.